"October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. Here are just a few of the ways you can help us help women in need:
- Download our free breast health guide above
- Share your story of how you or a loved one have been affected by breast cancer
- Host an in-person or virtual fundraiser
- Make a one-time or ongoing donation
- Share educational content on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest
Our mission is to help those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education and support services. Watch Sandra's story to hear how she was able to receive the help of a bilingual patient navigator to hold her hand through the difficult journey of being diagnosed with breast cancer. Sandra is just ONE of the many women we get to help every day in our commitment to walking alongside women through every step of their breast cancer journey."
To continue reading, please click the link below!