Carbon Monoxide Peaks

"Each year, hundreds of people are killed and thousands hospitalized by exposure to carbon monoxide — an invisible, odorless gas that can seep into homes from faulty furnaces or poorly ventilated generators.

It’s important to install a CO alarm and know the symptoms of CO poisoning.

Like smoke detectors, wall-mounted CO detectors save lives and take only minutes to install, said University of Georgia Cooperative Extension Housing Specialist Pamela Turner."

Source: http://onlineathens.com/local-news/2018-01-05/carbon-monoxide-danger-peaks-dead-winter