Not sure about your home’s air quality? Ask yourself these questions about your home's environment:
- Does anyone in your family have breathing challenges?
- Do you ever smell pet odors in your home?
- Do you ever smell cooking odors or musty odors in your home?
- Do you have cigarette smokers or smoke odors in your home?
- Would you like to reduce approximately 90% of airborne bacteria, viruses, and germs?
- Would you like to reduce up to 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and germs such as Staph, MRSA Superbug, E. Coli, Strep, and Mold on surfaces?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you’ll want the 24/7 active air cleaning power of an air scrubber — a device that hospitals use to keep their air clean.